The English-speaking countries have known about Dukan for just over a year now, and this year the weight loss program has shifted from a well-known dietary secret to a popular diet. In this article, I will be looking at the pros and cons of the Dukan diet.
1. Low carbohydrate, high protein diet is fast food for weight loss. Many people report losing several pounds in the first few days. Significant weight loss is achieved very quickly. This is a great encouragement to encourage. A little disappointing, when it comes to food, that feeling like weeks of hard work has gained nothing at all. Rapid weight loss is one of the most important dietary benefits. Most people can sit for a few weeks on a new diet before slipping. After a few weeks in Dukan, the weight loss achieved is so great that people can easily throw it away to get junk food.
2. One of the saddest feelings of hunger and craving for food. Constant hunger, the need for food, is exhausting. After a few weeks of this, most people break up and go on fasting days to close their painful weeks. The Dukan diet is a low-fat diet. The high protein content of the program means that dieters experience very little hunger. In fact, by following the Dukan diet you naturally take dietary supplements. High protein foods fill you up faster and leave you feeling full for longer. Obviously, it is easy to stick to a diet that does not always make you weak because of hunger.
3. The unique quality of Dukan food, to my knowledge, is that the system serves as a kind of button to reset your eating and taste habits. Because of the initial restrictions, Dukan reshuffles your diet. Partial control is reset to as many foods as you need to feel satisfied, rather than eating as much as you can. Fatty foods and heavy carbohydrates are much easier to eat in bulk. Both of these foods promote overeating, fatty foods actually stimulate the appetite, allowing you to eat more. High protein foods fill you up very quickly and as a result, you eat less.
The second change in your eating habits is that Dukan also introduces (or for some, simply introduces) flavours of fruits and vegetables. Taste, appetite and pallets are reset so that fresh vegetables taste better and become an acceptable part of any meal. The fruit is eagerly awaited. The end result is that a nutritious and healthy diet is more desirable and enjoyable than what is considered appropriate but unattainable.
4. No calorie count or weight loss in the Dukan diet. From the 100 approved foods, you can eat as much as you like. Just eat where you want and how much you want. Some people are naturally skeptical when they hear these claims. How can you eat to your liking and lose weight? After all, the answer is yes – you can eat as you please. This is not the same as eating as much as you can indulge in yourself! Thanks to the satisfying nature of high-protein diets, people soon feel full. The feeling of satisfaction, that you eat as much as you really want, comes much faster than what you ate before. The result is that you can truly eat the way you like and lose weight.
The Dukan diet is based on the principles of nutrition. Although food may be new to English-speaking countries, it has been available for decades. Unlike other fashion diets, the Dukan diet is proven as a healthy and responsible way to lose weight.
Cons of the Dukan Diet
1. Some Dukan fans report that their appetite may disappear altogether. That is, they go from an uncontrolled eating disorder to an extremely low appetite. This is not a fear or a lack of appetite, they eat their food as usual but without a strong desire to eat. A few people in this situation, while appreciating that weight loss is really easy, miss out on the eager anticipation and joy of eating whatever they want. When the weight loss phase of the Dukan diet is over, and more food is introduced, the original appetite returns but not as a mandatory need to combine things until you can no longer eat.
2. Dukan diet is difficult to follow without advance preparation. It is difficult, though not impossible, to find the right food when going out or going. Without ensuring that you do not end up in this situation, you may find yourself at home in the evening without proper food in the house. Choosing to go to bed without eating or going out of your diet to eat something you should not do.
3. If you have a budget, it can be easy to spend a lot of money on a friendly Dukan diet. Fresh fish, expensive cuts of meat, live vegetables, everything included and a weekly purchase credit can look daunting. However, this should not be the case. Careful planning and smart shopping will allow you to follow Dukan and save on a small budget.
It is easy to see why so many people turn to the Dukan diet to find their own weight loss solution. For many people, the good goes beyond the bad and the Dukan food experience is much more enjoyable and rewarding than the previous meal. In fact, many negative things can be eliminated or avoided with just a little thought and preparation.
If you are not sure if the Dukan diet is the right decision for you you can always do the test. Try it all week. If you are happy with the results you can continue.