Here are 12 diet tips that can help you eat better, cleanse better, and keep your food delicious.
1) Remember to always check the ingredients list for whatever you buy in the store … MUCH food, spicy meat, contains extra sugar, yeast, and soy products you didn’t expect! When cleaning Candida, remember that fresh and organic ingredients will give you the most nutritious benefits.
2) Organic Vanilla extract does not contain sugar. Regularly produced Vanilla does just that. Check the label before purchase.
Vanilla extract is something most of us always have around the house and use it regularly without thinking. There should be no reason not to continue using it while eating candida as long as you buy organic vanilla extract without sugar. Studies have shown that vanilla can help alleviate anxiety and depression. Not a bad thing!
3) Garlic (real cloves, not powder) helps fight yeast and is anti-inflammatory. To get the most out of garlic, chop or chop several cloves and let them sit for 15 minutes before using them. Doing so triggers an enzyme reaction that promotes healthy compounds in garlic. Use at least 2 cloves a day.
Sprinkle it on your salads, or cook it with your vegetables, meat, and fish. It would be great with eggs and tomatoes in the morning!
4) Cinnamon helps fight yeast and inflammation. It also inhibits bacterial growth, and is a source of manganese, fiber, iron, and calcium. The aroma of just cinnamon can help stabilize your mind and memory, and it can help boost your blood sugar, too. It is a delicious ingredient in your vegetables, chicken, or roasts.
5) Nutmeg can help relieve constipation and gas and is antibacterial, kills bad bacteria in your mouth and throat, as well as helps cleanse and detoxify your liver and kidneys, helping to eliminate candida yeast. It also contains many B vitamins including vitamin C, folic acid, niacin, and vitamin A, as well as many antioxidants. Use in your cooking with cinnamon.
6) Fresh ginger will increase your mobility and help eliminate toxins. And it is a very powerful anti-inflammatory.
Dip 1-2 slices of ginger in hot water to make a tea that soothes the stomach. Cut some of your main food and soup to get some great anti-candida relief.
7) Sugar xylitol from Birch (or Birch Sugar) is OK to use as it is a proven anti-fungal and prevents candida yeast. Do not use a corn-based version if possible. Whole-leaf Stevia is fine, too, but do not use quotes due to the chemical separation feature. Both reduce bad bacteria and prevent tooth decay.
8) An empty, tasteless yoghurt will help the growth of healthy bacteria in your colon and is a rich source of calcium. Calcium prevents the excessive growth of cells around the colon, and studies have shown that people who eat a lot of calcium have lower levels of colon cancer. Bacterial cultures in yoghurt have also been shown to produce white blood cells that fight infection.
9) Drinking plenty of water will help remove toxins and dead yeast cells from your body, and will help keep detox symptoms at bay. Squeezing lemon juice or lime from all the water you drink will help increase water flow and body flow. Put it in your tea too!
10) Drink plenty of Detox tea, Peppermint tea, and Ginger tea to help cleanse your body of dead yeast.
11) Bread from the Pacific Bakery is all fermented and sugar-free and is made from ancient grains. They can usually be found in the refrigerator section of your local health food store.
12) Eat as many vegetables as you can, preferably organic and raw, to get as many nutrients and fiber as possible and cleanse the yeast from your body. Make them into soups and stews, as well as salads and chopped for snacks. Vegetables are great for smoothies, too. Just use water instead of juice to make your blender run, and you get breakfast or lunch on the go!
Finding the food you can eat and enjoy while eating Candida is not always easy, but it is worth the last pay to feel good and enjoy the best of health!